You might have heard about UK’s Global Talent Visa (earlier known as Tier 1 Exceptional Talent). It is a very beneficial for those who want to live and thrive in the UK. According to a report, The Global Talent visa is a UK immigration category for talented and promising individuals in specific sectors wishing to work in the UK. It replaced the Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa on 20 February 2020.
What does it offer?
This visa allows all applicants to work in the UK for up to five years without a sponsor or entry requirements such as language tests and minimum salary thresholds. The benefits are amazing – one can change roles and employ organisations without any permission. One can earn additional income from consultancy or other sources. Indeed, there is no cap on the number of visas granted under this visa category. One can pick the length of their visa, initially up to five years with the option to renew as well.
Requirements for this –
- You need to be expert in your field if you want to apply for UK’s Global Talent Visa (earlier known as Tier 1 Exceptional Talent).
- The field could be anything Science, Technology, Arts or Engineering.
- Once the process is complete, you will be endorsed with a global talent visa if your application is succeeded.
- Once all your documents are completed, these endorsing bodies approve your application. (Now applicants are entitled to be to submit their visa application to the UK Home Office.) Thereafter you can apply for Global Talent Visa (earlier known as Tier 1 Exceptional Talent).
Note – The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa category is for non-European Economic Area (EEA) nationals who are internationally recognised as world leaders in their field or recognised as having the potential to become world leaders in the future.
What you need to do –
- Talk to an Endorsement specialist because they play a big role in the process of Global talent Visa.
- Make sure they assist you in pre-assessment process, which is quite crucial.
- Make sure they blend their domain knowledge, insights; industry skills to provide start to finish packaged services.
- Make sure they help you with professional statement and / or CV, tailored to your experience, qualifications. (Never ignore your CV.)
- Always pick a company that can create impressive, interesting, accessible recommendation letter for you to simplify the entire process.
- Make sure they have been helping individuals with different technical and business skills and have enough capabilities.
Most companies do not offer LinkedIn Profile Sync services, which is very essential and beneficial. So select a company that check out your profile and ensure that your documents are sync with your online profile.
The bottom line
In a nutshell, make sure that they company is determined as well as committed to excellence and offer expert consulting along with proper guidance for Tier 1 Global Talent Visa. They clarify all your doubts during the consultation phase and improve your knowledge as well. What else could you ask for?