WE ARE T1 DIGITAL CONSULTANTS
Specialist in Global Talent, Innovator and Start-up Visa Endorsement
T1 Digital is an industry leading, one of the largest & most successful specialist in providing customised end to end service related to Stage 1 (endorsement) of UK's Global Talent, Innovator and Startup Visa. We have an in-depth understanding of all the endorsing bodies endorsement requirements and approval process. Consider us your expert witness when it comes to helping you prove your expertise in the field of academia or research, digital technology, arts and culture that meets the criteria that endorsing body's panel of independent experts use to assess applications to decide whether they meet the standard.
We have successfully supported hundreds (700+) of exceptional people from across a variety of industries to evolve their careers in the UK’s fantastic economy. From tech specialists to fashion designers, researchers, architects, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals and engineers - we are proud to have accomplished positive application results for superb individuals such as these:
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Female Techpreneur
- Recent University Graduate
- Cutting-edge Telecoms Network Security Expert
- Nanotechnology Chief Scientist
- Insuretech Entrepreneur
- Harvard Business School educated Product Strategist
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Sustainability and Renewable Energy Optimisation Expert
- Digital Transformation Innovator
- Automotive Product Development Expert
- Luxury Womenswear Fashion Designer
- IoT, AI, Deep Learning, Electronic Engineering and ML Researcher
- Computer Scientist and
- Digital Solutions Architect
- Urban Designer and Architect
- HealthTech Programme Manager
- Biomedical Scientist and Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellow
- Mobile Communications Technology Leader CXO Director featured by Forbes and appraised by Goldman Sachs
- SaaS Programmer and Developer
- FinTech and Blockchain Innovation Leader
You may qualify under this route if you are already internationally recognised as having made significant contributions as a leader, or have demonstrated the potential to contribute significantly as a future leader, in your field.
Depending on your experience, you can apply to one of the following routes:
- Global Talent: proven to be a recognised leader.
- Global Promise: proven to be an emerging leader.
- Innovator Visa: experienced entrepreneurs.
- Start-up Visa: new entrepreneurs.
Our services and their application are customised to your specific needs; our offer ranges from a pre-assessment or application review to a comprehensive in-depth package.
Our experts are ready to help you create and develop strategies for thriving in the UK.
We serve those seeking UK's Global Talent, Innovator and Start-up visa with guidance in presenting a case in a way that best highlights abilities and skills in line with endorsement guidelines.
Remember, you don’t need a job offer to be eligible for the Global Talent, Innovator and Start-up visa. However, you will need to prepare a concrete plan of what you’ll be doing once you are in the UK and how you intend to contribute to the UK’s in your field of expertise.
We can develop this material with you; we’ve been helping individuals from different spectrum of skills to respond to the endorsement guidelines and requirements.
Book your appointment today to set up your first consultation.
If your application meets the criteria, it will be endorsed by the endorsing body and recommended to the Home Office for approval.
We have an unrivaled success rate; we only provide consulting and guidance related to the endorsement stage of Global Talent, Innovator and Startup visa and specialise in this category.
The professional diversity in our team allows us to deliver an excellent service which is supported by senior professionals who master skills ranging from the tech/digital/IT sector, to law and documentary review, science, engineering, copywriting, journalism and customer care. All these aspects combined are our strength since we have the right expertise and mindset for every aspect of your application
Please note that the decision for approval of the endorsement lies with the Home Office and endorsing bodies only.